The Armenian capital of Yerevan has landed in the 21 spot of RankingRoyals’ latest edition of a report on the safest cities around the world.
To measure a city’s safety, the Index ranked 424 cities around the world considering the following factors:
– The level of crime
– Safety walking during daylight and night
– Mugging or robbery and car stolen
– Physically attacked by strangers
– Insulted or pestered by anybody
– Physical attack because of your skin color, ethnic origin, gender or religion,
– People using and dealing drugs
– Property and violent crimes
Based on these factors, cities receive a score between 0 and 100. With a score of 78.2, Yerevan is sandwiched between Ljubljana, Slovenia and Groningen, Netherlands. Abu Dhabi is rated as the world’s safest city.
The US Armenians promotes businesses, advertising, collaborates, lists jobs, buys and sells products, and many more ideas. We would like to hear your thoughts and feedback, so please feel free to contact us through direct message, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions/concerns about our website/social media platforms, feel free to contact us via email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For business/collaboration inquires, feel free to email us, and please in the Subject enter “BUSINESS”.